samedi 2 juillet 2016

Happy July 4th ! Let's celebrate !

Hello !

June is over ! I'm so happy ! It's been a long, long month and I'm really happy that July is finally here ! Fingers crossed that it will be a cool and sunny month ...
As I know that many of you are enjoying holidays yet, I'll keep this one short and concise.
My Wild an Free collection is now available @
Let's celebrate July 4th with
What's new @ Pickleberrypop ?
We have our bi-annual retirement sale ! Save 60% off on selected items !
My daughter turned 8 on June 25th. I usually organize a swimming pool B-Day party. She invited 10 of her friends, but unfortunately it rained all day long and they had to play in her bedroom... (No need to say that I thought I  get totally nuts !) Here are some photos of her party :
Have a wonderful week-end,
With Love,
My stores :