vendredi 1 avril 2016

April fool, Free MEGA kit, Free CU pack ! Happy friday

Hello !

Happy Friday ! I have many news to share with you !

April Fools ! It's time for us to have a little fun with YOU !

Each April Fools mini is the exact same size (6 papers, 15 elements or a mini template set), but the theme and the Designer are a surprise !

All the mini's will be revealed on Friday, April 8th but then the fun & anticipation and the $1.00 sale will be gone.
This is what I've prepared :
Exclusively @
Here are my new releases for this week :
I've prepared a small CU freebie, but you can also use it for your personal use creations :


Available @ The Studio - The Digichick - Pickleberrypop

I've prepared a mini kit, part from a MEGA kit as a welcome gift for my newsletter new suscribers.
You can get this mini and the MEGA for free ! Just follow the train !

 Vero-NLClick on this preview or H E R E to know more about it.


Have a lovely week-end !

With Love,