samedi 12 mars 2016

March 12 2016 - Deal, retiring collection and New releases sales !

Hello !

I have deals and sales for you this week-end, some new releases, and also some freebies !
Exclusively @
First is Deal of the day : This week-end, and this week-end only, my color boom collection and kits are 75% off
For $2,25 only you will have 105 different elements and  24 texturized and patterned papers :
The whole collection is also 70% off : $8,67 instead of $28,91
You're in a hurry ? You don't have time enough to make a page by yourself ? No problem, opt for the album of quick-pages ! For $0,90, you will have 4 quick-pages ready to be used !
Those are for my Newsletters suscribers exclusively ! You can suscribe  HERE, and enjoy !

Café in Paris collection is retiring : It is 75% off ! Grab it before it's gone forever ! You can have the kit for $1,75 only or the whole collection for $5.93
(To make it easier for you, I've liked images to the specific products)
My Springtime Pleasure collection is now available in my 3 stores :
The Studio - Pickleberrypop and The Digichick
I also have a new pack of CU products (which can be used as a PU product too, of course !)
Available :
The Studio - Pickleberrypop - The Digichick
Have a wonderful week-end !

With Love,