vendredi 18 décembre 2015

Pickle Barrel, CU deal, New CU packs and #thestudio Blog Hop reminder !

Hello !

I hope you are fine ? Are you on holidays ? Here, children  are on holidays for the next two weeks and I'm happy that I won't have to drive and pick them up at school during the next 14 days ! Some days, I have the feeling that I'm more a taxi driver than a mum ! So, those holidays are more than welcome ! (I'm doing something like 84 kms per day (53 miles).

I have several news to share with you via this newsletter. Read it carefully and don't miss deals and FREE mini kit !
First is Pickle Barrel time @
Almost season’s greetings … Winter is usually cold and my only obsession is warmth, heat and cosy things. That’s why I’ve imagined a cosy winter kit with felt elements (to warm my body) in bright colors (to warm my mind) : Flowers, frames, arrows. Contrast with cold is provided because of snowy elements. You will give an unique winter touch to your memories with this well balanced collection which is at the same time cold and warm.

What’s inside the collection ? A page kit containing 88 elements and 20 texturized and patterned papers, but also : 4 accents, 4 clusters, 4 quick-pages, 4 stacked papers, 6 solids, 6 card stock and 6 water painted papers, 9 stickers, 6 vintage journal cards, 12 glitter style, 6 splatters and a snowy complet alpha
 
Are looking for a great CU Deal ? Here is one (don't forget that those products are not exclusive to designers, you can also use them as PU products)
3 of my products are $2 for a few days only !
Exclusively @
Each preview is linked
Save also on NEW cu packs :
And, last but not least new, #thestudio is organizing a blog hop : 21 designers prepared each a mini Christmas kit.
Grab my part and follow the train from my blog :
Have a lovely week-end !

With Love,