vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Happy DSD !! Must have grab Bags and sales !

Hello ladies !

It's DSD week-end ! I've prepared two grab bags, especially for you and for this occasion ! I hope you will like them !

It's time for fun, for deals and for storewide savings !
Visit my stores :

 
My stores :
I had the chance to collaborate with Loucee. We prepared a festive CU grab bag that can be used for both your personal and commercial projects !
For only $6 you will get 7 full size products for a total value of $30.47  (a free git with purchase is included) : 7 Festive yellow ribbons, 6 festive deep red ribbons, 9 handmade felts, 12 vintage Christmas buttons, 7 Christmas bits, 10 golden leaves, and your FWP : 8 Christmas shapes + 8 Christmas style.
In details :
I've also prepared another grab bag :
It contains 5 full sized products + a FWP.
In details :
With Love,