vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Black Friday - Cyber Monday #Sales, #deal, #fun #Doorbuster

Hello !

I hope you enjoyed Thanks Giving yesterday and that you had a wonderful family day !
This week-end is devoted to S.A.L.E.S !
Black Friday - Cyber Monday week-end : You just can not miss this opportunity to stock up on personal use and/or commercial use !
My 3 stores are on sale : up to 50% (and even more on bundles !)
I also have a special deal for you, but TODAY and TODAY only : I've carefully choosen 2 kits and 1 ready to print collection, and they're on sale for $1 only. I've also selected 3 CU packs which are on sale for the same price.
My CU products : They can be used for your personal projects too !
Be sure to visit my stores to not miss any opportunity !
Have a sweet week-end,
With Love,