vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Save ! Save ! Save ! @ #Thestudio

Hello everyone !

You know what ? I'm on H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S ! Yeah ! We're going to have a fun family week. I won't be that much around but I will have many surprises for you when I'll be back. Everything is ready to launch ! Stay turned !

Do you remember that we teamed up with Pierrette aka Fancy Bird Designs and we prepared a fabulous mega collection : Fol'allure.
This is not a new product but I thought that it could be interested for some of you to know that we're having a HUGE sale : It's 45% off for a few days only !
Exclusively @
Collection is 57% off + a free gift with purchase :
And Mega Collection is 74% off + 2 free with purchase !!!!
You like both our designs ? You will love our double dip : 2 full sized kits for the price of one :
Have a lovely week-end !

With Love,
And don't forget fall sales at Pickleberrypop !