vendredi 16 octobre 2015

Halloween can be cute ! Save on PU and CU packs - Oct pickle barrel, from $1 only

Hello ladies !

Traditionally, Halloween is frightening. But why ? Why should it be systematically hideous or wicked ? The reason why I’m not fond of Halloween is that, to me, visually, it’s not aesthetic. That’s why I’ve imagined a not-so-ugly collection : You won’t find blood, or monsters inside. Of course, I’ve respected the color scheme but I’ve imagined some cute items : A pirate-princess, an adorable bat, a lovely ghost, a lady-pumpkin, some paper flowers and some fabric ones and many more to discover ! It’s at the same time feminine and lovely.
With such a collection, I’m ready to scrap my Halloween memories !

What’s inside the collection ? A page kit containing 88 elements and 20 texturized and patterned papers, but also : 10 stickers, 4 accents large in size, 4 clusters, 4 stacked papers, 4 quick-pages, a complete alpha, 8 journal cards, 12 glitter style, 6 solids, 6 card stock, 6 solids with sequins edges and 6 splatters.

6 packs from this collection are only $1, Oct 16-19. If you opt for the 6 packs in one click, you'll get for FREE a full sized pack of 4 coordinated accents.
 
Let's detail this :
Inspiration from my awesome CT :
Want to see more ? Visit my store here :
With Love,