mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Free add-on for my NL subscribers, and new CU packs !

Hello !

I hope you are fine ? Here, Autumn is not anymore knocking at the door : It is there. We have rainy and windy days ! ...

I prepared a little coordinated add-on to match my Hello Autumn Collection exclusively for my newsletter suscribers. If you're not a subscriber yet, you can get it by registering HERE
I hope you will enjoy this little gift which contains 7 new elements and a new paper too. This will complete your collection if you got it, or will give you a foretaste of what is inside if you didn't buy it yet !

Also available @ my 3 stores and new this week : Some dried and glittered orchids that can be used in your personal use projects as well as in your commercial use ones !
They are 30% off for a few days and bundle is permanently discounted at 50% off. A full pack is also included as a free gift with pruchase !

With Love,