samedi 5 septembre 2015

Daily deal, fall sale and impulse buy ! #The Studio

Hello !

Week-end time ! It's time for hanging out ... And doing all what we didn't have time to do during the week. My children came back to school this week, and my to do list for this week-end is HUGE. I'm not sure I will succeed in doing all my duties in such a short notice ! Anyway, I'll find time to relax and enjoy warm moments with them !

I'm here to bring you several awesome news. Be sure to read carefully this email and grab your freebie !

My September bits kit and collection are the Daily deal offered by the Studio this week-end : Save 70% off, but hurry, on Monday, it will be too late.
Exclusively @
I've prepared a coordinated freebie, for my NL subscribers. Be sure to register to enjoy exclusive gifts ;) HERE
My whole FALL category store is 40% off at the Studio, for a few days only ! So ... What are you waiting for ?
Here is my impulse buy of the week : My friend Loucee released new products at Sugarhillco this week, and I'm totally in love with this one. It's so versatile and easy to use because they're fully editable and I'm so happy to have it, that I had to share with you ! I will use them as CU, of course, but also in my personal use projects !
Have a lovely week-end !

With Love,