vendredi 7 août 2015

Pickleberrypop is turning 9 ! YOU get the treats !

Hello !

This week-end Pickleberrypop is turning 9, but treats are for you !
I worked very hard this summer to be sure to offer you some products you will love !
I have 3 different lolly bags to propose you.
What's inside ? It is supposed to be a surprise, my NL subscribers saw the content, and I will reveal it on my blog on Monday.
If you want to take advantage of being a subscriber, be sure to register HERE (I'll send a copy of this NL on sunday, to new subscribers)

Here is my first lolly bag :
For the symbolic price of $5 you will have a $23 value pack containing :
- 100 elements,
- 24 texturized papers,
- 6 solids, 6 card stock & 6 solids with patterned edges,
- 4 accents
- 10 stickers
- & a complete set of perpetual calendar, and a notebook template.

Be sur to grab yours before Monday !
Inspiration from my fabulous team :
I also prepared some CU packs that can be easily use for your PU projects too !
Price is the same : $5 only ! It's time to stock up !



I hope you will enjoy this B-day and that you will have a wonderful week-end !
With Love,
Do not miss these exclusive promo at the Studio !