mercredi 1 juillet 2015

Surf, Sand and the Fourth - Coordinated Collection @ #theStudio from $1 only

Hello Everyone !

« You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be iat peace unless he has his freedom ». Malcolm X. This quote can be interpreted in so many ways ! This has been my starting point to design this collection. I thought, why not making something different ? Yes, traditional colors for Independence day are red and navy. But this day celebrates freedom isn’t it ? So, I took the liberty to revisit common standards and apply different main colors. I choose pink and light blue and it turned very beautiful ! These colors are perfect for a sunny beach collection !

You will for sure enjoy clusters, glitter style, journal cards, beautiful papers, solids, card stock and sequins edges papers, accents, stacked papers, album and sequins splatters. They’re a must have in addition to the kit !

Let me introduce you my NEW full collection ! It's a coordinated collection : 8 packs, only $1 each !

Exclusively @
Let's have a closer look !
Elements pack contains 80 different elements, and papers pack contains 24 different papers :
Exclusively @

With Love,