jeudi 19 mars 2015

10 Little Eggs - NEW full collection

Hello my sweet ladies !

I'm back with a new FULL collection. read carefully this email and don't miss bundle deal and coordinated freebie.

My stores :
10 little eggs… It sounds like a counting song for kids… Perfect for Spring, Easter, or any time you want to count … eggs. Perfect for scrapping your spring or easter memories too !
This kit has been inspired by my daughter : She’s learning to count and I have to find some funny ways to teach her this !

This joyful kit contains 86 different elements and 20 texturized papers.
I also prepared ready to print 4x6 easter cards, 6 adorable journal cards, 12 Glitter style, Solids, stacked papers, clusters ....
Bundle is not only 58% off, it also contains an exclusive FREE gift with purchase : a complete alpha containing, lower case, upper case, numbers and punctuation.
Inspiration :
Want to see more ? Visit my stores, here :

With Love,