jeudi 5 février 2015

Ready for an explosion of colors ?



My stores :

Hello my sweet ladies !

I'm back with a new FULL collection !
                                                     
«Colors speak louder than words»  That is so true ! Isn’t it ?
Any of you can identify with that collection : Orange, yellow, pink, green, turquoise blue, purple … This kit is an explosion of colors, a strong vitamin cocktail, a concentrate of sunny dispositions. Pink, turquoise blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple will delight your eyes. Butterflies are dancing with flowers, patterns are flirting with solids colors, make this kit yours, take it over !

Page kit contains 105 elements and 24 papers :
I also prepared some coordinated packs such as accents, glitters style, clusters, alpha, solids and much more :
If you opt for the Bundle, you can save up to 59% !
Inspiration :
Want to see more ? Visit my stores !

With Love,