samedi 27 décembre 2014

Happy Holidays ! DOTD and sale @ #Thestudio



Hello everyone !

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with love, yummy meals and laughs.
As each year, my children were over-excited. They've been more than spoilt, but childhood is just once in a life, isn't it ? Seeing stars in their eyes is my happiness.

I have some awesome news : At the Studio, we're having After Christmas sale and my Happy Holidays collection is 70% off till Monday 12/29 only !

Exclusively @

Page kit is only $1,95 and contains 75 different elements, 12 papers and 12 solids


Mega collection has a $33,99 value and is given for only $10,20


Here is some inspiration for you :



Both my PU & CU stores are 40% off (You can save much more on bundle). So, don't miss this awesome opportunity and run !



Have a lovely week-end,
with love,