vendredi 20 juin 2014

Are you Ethnic ?



Hello my sweet ladies !

I'm back with a new FULL collection. read carefully this post and don't miss bundle deal !



A glimpse of Aztec, an Ethnic delight.  Patterns and symbols in colors so bright.  Orange and soft yellow, some pink and bright teal.  Flowers and feathers, some hand-made, some real.  The textures of canvas, a long metal chain, perfect for photos of sunshine or rain.

Page kit contains 84 elements and 40 papers.
I also created 12 matching journal cards, ready to use embellishments, stacked papers and an album.

Choose your store :
                                   





Coordinated packs :





If you buy the bundle, you won't only save a lot ... You will also get an exclusive free gift with purchase : A pack of 3 clipping masks


Your exclusive free gift :


Need some inspiration ?











Want to see more ?
Visit my store :


I usually send a coordinated freebie to my newsletter subscribers. I will exceptionally share it with you today :

Be sure to never miss any freebies and opportunities, subscribe my newsletter : HERE

Click on the preview to download this freebie :


And last but not least news for today : If you spend 8 $ at the Studio through 06/24, you will get this kit for free :


Have a great and sunny week end !
With Love,
Vero