mardi 27 mai 2014

Sweet and Chic Collection !




I  imagined a grungy vintage and illustrated feminine kit. I love contrast between feminine refinement and grungy style. I wanted flowers, pennants, rosettes, laces, but I also wanted untreated materials. 

This is my inspiration for this collection. 

And it turned exactly as I wanted it to be : Shabby sweet and chic ! Each one of you can identify herself in this collection. 

It's timeless and possibilities are endless

Kit contains 87 different elements and 24 papers.
Whole collection contains page kit, plus 16 journal cards , 5 ready to use embellishments, 4 stacked and 4 quick-pages, for 9,90 $ only !!


As always, bundle is BEST DEAL ! You will NOT ONLY save 60% compared to the purchase of separated packs, BUT ALSO get an exclusive free gift : A coordinated alpha.

It's available @  both my stores :

                             









Art work from my amazing Creative Team :




 




 Want to see more ? Visit my stores here :