mardi 6 mai 2014

Happy Days ! NEW joyful collection !

  

Hello ladies ?

How are you ? Did you enjoy INSD week-end ? I did ! I did a lot of shopping ! So many temptations !
I got a new one for you : My new collection Happy Days will highlight your pages and your mood. This simple combination of white - red and green colors will be perfect for any style of page. It is slightly vintage and very illustrative : In a minimal time you can turn a simple page in an unique piece of art for your memories book !

Look at this :

  

Pretty, isn't it ?

If you buy the bundle, you will save 58% compared to the purchase of individual packs, you will have the whole collection, and last but not least advantage, I'll be more than happy to offer you a complete and exclusive coordinated alpha ! 

   
   

Now, let's have a closer look to the content of this bundle :
   
   
   
   
It's available at both my stores :




Have great week !
My children are on holidays, so mine will be full of games, laugh and surprises !
Love,
Vero