jeudi 17 avril 2014

I will take you to Heaven today !


Hello ladies !
I was in need of colors, I wanted to make a soft but colorful collection. I built this one with pink tones and most elements are hand water-painted. Follow your mood, this collection will take you to a magical world !


I also made some coordinated packs : Album, stacked,  journal cards, Paper Stuff, ready to use embellishments and very unique Words.

You can save 30% through 04/28 and as always, best deal is bundle : You will save 63% compared to the purchase of separated packs.


It is available @









Here is the whole collection :
Details of coordinated packs :
Some beautiful ready and easy to use embellishments :
And ...



And ...
You know how much I like to renew myself and offer you original work. I prepared for you some words. They're saved with and without clusters, so you can follow your mood and use them as you feel like to !

Inspiration (Pages are realized with the whole collection) :

















Have a lovely day !