mardi 1 avril 2014

Cafe in Paris : You can't miss this collection !


Hello my sweet ladies !

Let me take you along in my country. It's a dreamy and amazing journey. You will see lights as you've never seen before, you will eat the best macarons ever, flowers will exhilarate their delightful and delicate perfume, men are gentlement and ladies are elegant ... Close your eyes ... You're in Paris !

My elements pack contains 80 unique and different elements. Normal value is 4,99 $, and it's sold only 1 $ : You save 80% till January 15th !
Each coordinated pack is sold 1 $ only too !

But without further ado, here is my whole collection, exclusively available here :
Details :



24 beautiful papers :
Details : 



Ready to use Embellishments :
Stacked papers :
Fully Editable corners :
And an unique album for your photos :
Inspiration :