lundi 24 février 2014

Fairy Garden : NEW springily, fresh and fairy collection !


Hello ladies !
"Spring is nature's way of saying : Let's party ».
Spring is almost there. Flowers are blooming and sun is slightly coming back. Birds are singing on the early morning. I can’t wait for warm sunny days. I love this special spring atmosphere, and I want to share this with you. This is the reason why I created this flowery, fresh and fairy collection.

Kit contains 84 unique elements, 10 texturized papers, 6 solids and 6 patterned papers.

I also made some coordinated packs : Album, stacked, corners, plastic pocket, journal cards, wa, and ready to use embellishments. As always, best deal is bundle : You will save 66% compared to the purchase of separated packs.


It's available here :



And from thursday 02/27, it will be available also here :





 


 







 Best deal :







 Inspiration :