jeudi 2 janvier 2014

Winter Wedding : Coordinated collection, 1 $ per pack only


Hello my sweet Ladies,

First of all, let me wish you and your beloved ones, a very happy new year ! May 2014 brings you happiness, love and health, which are the most important things in our life. May all your dreams come true !

I'm very happy and proud to present you my coordinated collection, Winter Wedding. 
You can use it for your wedding memories, of course, but not only : It's very versatile, and you can scrap your beloved ones or any romantic occasion with it !

My elements pack is nothing but romanticism & softness. Let it wrap your memories with love, pink and white. A pack of 78 unique and different elements (99 in total). Normal value is 4,99 $, and it's sold only 1 $ : You save 80% till January 15th !
Each coordinated pack is sold 1 $ only too !

But without further ado, here is my whole collection, exclusively available here :


 
 

Detailed papers :

 

Some details from elements :


Inspiration :

 
 
 
 

Thank you for reading me !
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs