vendredi 15 novembre 2013

New Full collection and awesome deal


Hello ladies !

I'm featured designer at Scrapbookbytes for the next two weeks.
I prepared a new full collection called Pink'n pearls. 

It is a soft and delicate, slightly vintage kit with romantic roses, pearls and laces. This kit is YOU. It’s feminine, it’s pink but not too much, it contains 61 high quality and different elements and 10 papers

I loved that kit so much that I decided to add some coordinated packs, so you can build a full collection.

If you spend 10$ in my store before 11/30, you will receive the full kit for free !
And you will save 30% on my store till nov. 30


Let's focus on elements :







Coordinated products :






Save BIG with buying bundle :


Inspiration :
















I also have some new CUS packs available @ MSAD, ScrapSeeds and Scrapbookbytes :