mercredi 30 octobre 2013

Freebies, DOTD, DSD sales ! Enjoy

Hello ladies !

Wow ! There are so many news today that I don't know where to begin !!


I will make announcement store by store, I guess this will be the easier way for you to follow me !

1st -  It's DSD sales at my store at Scrapbookbytes : CUS and PUS are from now and till November 4th, 40% off. Bundles are excluded, but new products are included.


Please come back later, we will have a contest and SBB coupons to win !
2nd - I'm the DOTD at the Studio : Save 70% on my Enchanted Flowers full kit :


Stunning colors.  Amazing papers.  Fabulous elements.  Enchanted Flowers is a collection you cannot miss.  Perfect for layouts from baby to grandmother, and everyone in between, Enchanted Flowers is one of those collections you will find yourself reaching for over & over again.

Enchanted Flowers is my DOTD.  Save 70% Off the kit or collection! Be sure to pick up the Enchanted Flowers [Free Quick-page] in store as well.


Designers from the Studio organized a Facebook hop ! Be sure to like my page to download my part, and follow links to download the whole collab !


It's fall sales at the Studio ... My whole store is 30% off ! Don't miss this opportunity !

It's DSD sales at ScrapSeeds to. My whole CUS store is 40% off (except bundles which are staying best deal anyway !)



We also organized a FB hop with CUS freebies. Interested ? Like my FB page and enjoy the commercial Use freebie !
So ... Which one of those collections will you prefer ? It's DSD sales, with huge deals, why choosing when you can get all for a very small price ? Don't forget, on november 5th, it will be too late !

Here is a sneak peek ... Visit my stores for more choice !


Maybe, you will prefer Commercial Uses ? (They're all quality checked)


Thank you for reading me !

Enjoy those DSD sales, and have a wonderful day !