mercredi 25 septembre 2013

Freebie, full collection, coupon, DOTD and moreover Happy B-Day MSAD !




Helloooooooo my lovies !

How are you today ? It's been a long time since I didn't write you, isn't it ? I know, but I worked a lot during this time and here am back with many awesome news for you !

This e-mail is full oh surprises so, read it carrefully !

First is the DOTD at the Studio. During 24 hours only, you can save 70% on my full kit "For the love of colors".




2nd point : I have a new full collection. Maybe some of you

 remember the august GAB at SBB ? I wanted to complete 

the collection before releasing it again at SBB, at the Studio 

and at MSAD. I can now propose you a full bright and 

vibrant collection !



You can save up to 55% on this collection for a few days !




And last for today, but not least, MSAD is turning 1 ! Do
you realize it ? It seems me it opened yesterday ! Time flies 

so fast !



We had to celebrate this !




Visit  MSAD's forum and FB page every day for 

coupons and give-away !


We organized a FB / blog train. Collect each part and
get for free an amazing collab !

Click on the pic below to access my part !



Just Enjoy



That's all for today, but I'll be back soon :)


Have a delicious week,


Huge hugs,


Vero